Hillcrest Barn –
a newly refurbished cosy Derbyshire barn, situated in the centre of the village of Monyash. Awarded Visit England 4 Star Gold.
- Sleeps 6 plus cot.
- Sitting room with sofas, log burning stove, TV and DVD player.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with doors to the rear garden.
- The cottage is fully equipped with fridge freezer, cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Upstairs are three bedrooms and three en-suite shower rooms.
- One of the en-suites includes a bath as well as a freestanding shower. The other 2 have showers.
- The double and one twin bedroom are accessed via one flight of stairs. The other twin room is accessed via a separate flight of stairs.
- Heating is by central heating and a woodburner.
- Parking for 1 car on drive – additional on-street parking available in village.
- Secluded south facing garden which is fully enclosed and has a patio area with garden furniture.
- Children are welcome – a travel cot and high chair are available on request.
- The property has a selection of books, games and tourist information.
- Included in the price are: hot water, electricity, bed linen, towels, initial household supplies and initial supply of logs at appropriate time of year.
- Sorry we do not take pets at Hillcrest Barn (except assistance dogs).