Hillcrest Barn –
a cosy Derbyshire barn with exposed beams and many features, situated in the centre of the village of Monyash
We are in the process of refurbishing Hillcrest Barn. From July 2017 it will be available for up to 6 guests with 3 bedrooms, 3 en-suites, a new improved kitchen and other refurbishments. Please contact us if you would like to know more or book.
- Sleeps 6.
- Sitting room with leather sofas, log burning stove, TV, DVD player, Ipod dock and pine furniture, WIFI included.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with doors to the rear garden.
- The cottage is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Upstairs are three bedrooms and three en-suite shower rooms.
- Heating is by central heating and a woodburner.
- Parking for 1 car on drive – additional on-street parking available in village.
- Secluded south facing garden which is fully enclosed and has a patio area with garden furniture.
- Children are welcome – a travel cot and high chair are available on request.
- The property has a selection of books, games and tourist information.
- Included in the price are: hot water, electricity, bed linen, towels, initial household supplies and initial supply of logs at appropriate time of year.
- Sorry we do not take pets at Hillcrest Barn (except assistance dogs).